We have been working hard on product updates at Pro Agent Solutions to help create more value for our user community. Below is a brief summary of some of the most significant recent updates to the platform.
- An “Invite a Friend” feature was added to the agent portal so that you and a friend can each get 2 months free service if you refer them and they sign up for a paid subscription. The discount code will be sent to them via email. This feature can be found in the top right upon login to the agent portal.
- Features were added to allow bulk upload of images and image re-ordering on a listing
- The Showing Feedback form was updated to be mobile responsive (sized properly to be viewed on a computer, tablet or phone)
- The Showing Feedback request emails were updated to be mobile responsive (sized properly to be viewed on a computer, tablet or phone)
- Analytics were performed on the most ideal settings for the number of feedback requests and request interval and the default settings upon account signup were set accordingly
- Functionality was created to delete old feedback questionnaire templates
- A button was added on manual showings to delay emails until after the showing date/time if selected
- A feature was added to cease lockbox imports on a showing whose status is moved to Pending Firm, Sold or Withdrawn
- A Zapier interface was implemented to import and export contacts from the over 750+ apps on the Zapier platform. This page will allow you to connect Zapier to Pro Agent Solutions and this page details out the 750+ other applications on the platform. You can import/export PAS contacts with the relevant ones on that platform once you get set up. We have also started a number of “Zap Templates” which are pre-defined integrations with other common apps that you can click to speed things up and future notifications will come out as they are available.
Using other web apps that you want to connect to your Pro Agent Solutions CRM Pro account? With our Zapier interface for CRM Pro, you can:
Import leads from tools like Zillow, Facebook Lead Ads, IDXBroker, Displet and more
Export contacts to subscriber lists in tools such as Mailchimp, AWeber or Constant Contact and more
Use new contacts as a trigger for update messages in tools such as Slack or Gmail to let you know you have a new lead
- Usability improvements were made to the contacts import screen. The contacts import screen was simplified to make it easier to import contacts. Also, a set of properly formatted test contacts were made available to demo the feature and get an example on how to format the import file.
- The website fields on the contact record were updated to capture social media links and added to the contacts import process
- Spouse/Partner fields were added to the contact record and added to the contacts import process
- You can now select all contacts and not just the contacts on the first page
- A mailing list spreadsheet export was added to the contacts page for a mail merge for a direct mailing
- A sales/commissions spreadsheet report was added to the closing record screen to track sales and commissions on your closings
- The ability to add custom categories was added to the contacts page for tagging and filtering contacts by
- The ability to share contacts across agent accounts under a broker account was implemented
- A number of email templates were added to the Vault for users to copy into their email template library to edit and use in email updates or strategies