Real Estate CRM Software For Agents
Manage your customer relationships, stay organized and generate leads with CRM Pro
Easy To Use
Our Real Estate Broker Management Software Designed to have a simple user experience so you can spend time with your clients and not struggle with technology
Save Time with Technology
Use technology to automate and save time on manual administrative tasks so you can focus on the strategic activities which help you sell more homes
Manage Your Relationships
In Real Estate, the breadth and strength of your relationships determines your success. Our real estate CRM module CRM Pro will help you develop more relationships and nurture the ones your have. Keep in touch with the folks in your network so that when they are ready to buy or sell their property, you are the first one that they reach out to.
Our CRM software for real estate will keep you organized and on track for those important tasks you need to keep on top of. We will notify you when you have an important phone call to make or a listing appointment that you made. The Calendar will keep track of all your important dates and times plus send you a text message and email when it’s due.
Generate Leads with Marketing Automation
Leverage our marketing automation tools with the best real estate CRM software from Pro Agent Solutions to capture leads from your website with lead forms or via our Zapier integration. Follow up automatically via campaign strategies with drip email campaigns and auto-generated activities such as calls and letters at strategic times.
Take A Tour of CRM Pro - The Best Real Estate CRM
- Import your contacts from Outlook, Gmail or other CRMs via csv file
- Online and accessible from anywhere
- Keep complete details of all your contacts
- Keep complete listing details and buyer profiles per contact
- Keep notes for each contact
- View Email history including clicks/opens for each contact
- Share contacts with other members in your team
- Display their Gravatar image or upload a custom image
Calendar Appointment & Task Management
- Use activity records to manage both calendar appointments and tasks
- Manage activities for your showings, contacts, listings or closings
- Get notified of upcoming events by email or SMS text
- Schedule appointments, to-dos or phone calls for contacts & listings
- Month, week & day calendar views in Outlook style
- View your calendar on the go with our mobile experience Ignite
- Shared calendar for your team sortable by listing and/or agent
- Upload and download documents
- Attach your documents to emails sent to your contacts
- Stored in the cloud so accessible anywhere
- Archived on highly redundant storage
- Relate documents to listings or contacts
- Store documents such as Property Disclosure Forms, Appraisals, Home Inspections and more
- Share your documents with other members of your team
- Manage unlimited closings
- Manage your transactions with the closing record
- Track activities and keep notes on each closing
- Track and report on your sales and commissions for closings
- Trigger campaign strategies to generate standard closing auto-generate emails and activities
- Create and manage unlimited web forms to capture leads from your website
- Automatically apply strategies to your new leads such as email drip campaigns
- Leverage our Zapier integration to import leads from sources such as Zillow, Facebook Leads, IDX Broker, Displet and many more
- Use the Zapier email parser to create CRM Pro contacts from leads emailed to you
- Use Strategy campaigns to nurture leads
- Email drip campaigns plus more
- Automatically trigger sequences of activities including to-dos, calls, tasks, emails or letters
- Manage unlimited strategies
- Create strategies for your Contacts, Listings and Closings
- Strategies provide constant contact with your clients
- Use our Zapier integration to add your contacts to email lists (e.g. Mailchimp) or direct mail lists (e.g. ZenDirect, Thankster, Click2Mail,…)
- Track message event history including opens, clicks and delivery success
- Send single emails or in drip campaigns triggered by strategies
- Schedule your emails to send at a certain date/time
- Hundreds of Professional Real Estate Letters Included
- Manage Unlimited Library Items, Email or Letters
- Insert images into your letters/emails from your cloud-based image storage
- Attach documents to emails from your document repository
- Using other web apps that you want to connect to your Pro Agent Solutions CRM Pro account? Head to the Pro Agent Solutions Zapier integration page now to connect your Pro Agent Solutions account with Zapier and then head to Zapier’s integration page to see the 1000+ apps which you can integrate with Pro Agent Solutions.
- Import leads as contacts from sources such as Facebook Leads, Zillow, IDX Broker, Displet, Google Contacts and more.
- Export your contacts to other programs such as Mailchimp or Constant Contact to automatically add new contacts into your existing email lists.
Simple & Easy To Use
In designing our software, we focus on a simple user experience where the application is easy to use and actions can be performed intuitively. If you do have any challenges with our software, we have a help widget which will suggest articles on how to complete tasks based on what page you are on.
Mobile Device Friendly
We know that real estate agents and brokers are often out of the office meeting with clients and viewing homes, and our solution is designed to enable folks on the go. You can view email notifications, SMS text messages and the website all via your tablet or smart phone.
Secure Enterprise Grade Technology
Our software is built leveraging enterprise level technology and the application is hosted very securely in an enterprise class datacenter where you can rest assured of the security of your data.
World Class Customer Support
We are passionate about providing a high level of support to help our clients succeed with using our software.
Support options include support via phone, email, ticket and via our Pro Agent Solutions Help Center. We even have a help widget in our application that will suggest context sensitive support articles to you based on the page you are on.